Author Sali

14.07.2020 15:51

Do you think it's reasonable to restart international flights in 2020?

flights

In 2020, the world is fighting a pandemic. A new type of the coronavirus, Covid-19 spread around the globe so fast and so widely that countries cancelled international flights and closed borders. In some countries, the situation has been quite serious, like Italy or Spain. There are only special flights, solely for the people who are stuck and need to get back to their country. Experts can't really make a forecast about when or to what extent flights will be renewed. It is possible that different countries will reopen air connections at different paces. What about you, do you think it's reasonable to restart international flights in 2020?

comment

Do you think it's reasonable to restart international flights in 2020?

PROS

Katie

comment 1

Too many people are stuck in another country, so it definitely needs to be restored

comment 0

If they pass testing or quarantine, then it is acceptable

Sadiya

comment 0

Yes..the stranded people need to go back to join their family and job..so under the proper safety measures and quarantine rules they should start the services asap.

Shiva

comment 0

It is important to restart international flights because how many days we be like this we should do our work we should leave like before as same time we need take more precautions

Arafa kazi

comment 0

Yes plz on the international flight we want to go out

Jack

comment 0

of course open the inteternationl flights

Kirti Chaturvedi

comment 0

We have to learn with the pandemic and find solutions rather than postpone or hide. Too many of us are stuck in foreign lands without any support system.

RIMSHA

comment 0

yes international flight operation can strt early .....i think that international flight have open in August started becuase 95% people have realise their jobs their are very tnsn due to their family.... plzz open the international flight ......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Indu

comment 0

They should restart international flights soon it's hard for us to be far from our families

Ramesh

comment 0

Need to start international flight.

Ramesh

comment 0

Yes international Flight must be start.

Prakash

comment 0

Please start international flights

Nishant

comment 0

Yes We want to go out of india

Nishant

comment 0

Yes We want to go out of india

MD.J Alam Bhuyian

comment 0

I think as soon as international, flight restart

Jobanpreet singh

comment 0

We want resume international flights

Gill

comment 0

Yes, definitely. We are stuck in Mexico and need to get home. The repatriation flights are too expensive for us. Also the travel industry is in dire straits with many losing their jobs. Covid19 is being spread internally now and I do not believe that properly organized international travel will exacerbate the situation

Santha Lakshmi

comment 0

Yes if course we need to start the international flight at least by august 2020

Divya

comment 0

Need to start

Kris Sinha

comment 0

When its a pandemic and the whole world is suffering what difference it makes any more by continuation of passenger hassarment by blocking intrnational flights. As usual only people who needs to travel would be travelling. I don't think any one would be traveling for fun. If everything is closed what happens to the million of employees and the economy of the aviation industry.

Camila Rocha

comment 0

Of you take care properly, the aircrafts have very good and clean air inside.

EK

comment 0

People are stuck all over the world. Need to get back home

Mohamad

comment 0

I believe they have to restore the international airlines in every country following a covid 19 test before departure.

Fred

comment 0

Yes!!! We need to get back to normal life coz this virus is not going anywhere soon and I don't want to hide waiting for it to pass.

Cesar

comment 0

September 2020 for International flight

Asma

comment 0

Yes definitely they should start so that people who are stranded in other countries can come back to their families

Asma

comment 0

Yes definitely it should start as many people who are stranded in other countries can come back to their families, but yes they should follow all the necessary guidelines....

I am

comment 0

I am stuck in India Sence april5th . I want to go back to Toronto soon as posible

Aditya

comment 0

Yeah it need to be start international flgihts

Ayesha

comment 0

Yes.. I stuck in india from Last 4months..

Prabu

comment 0

Yes it is necessary to restart the flights because so many people stuck without work.

Sunil Bhatnagar

comment 0

When we are opening all revenue earning services, then why restrictions on international travel. There are so many, who want to unite with their families.

Nahida Shumona

comment 0

Many of us are away from family, got stranded. We need to return home.

Megha

comment 0

Yes. It's needed...Many stranded in other countries... Let Vande Bharat Mission arrange more flights.

Mehali

comment 0

Yes, its important to restart international flights for tourism and business purposes too, ofcourse by taking safety precautions

Sonali

comment 0

I have been stuck at a relatives place since the past 150 days now. My family is in Kuwait and its really hard and awkward working from someone else's place since they have their own routine set. In this tough time one needs to be comfortable to fight things like depression and suicidal feelings as well given so many people have been victims of the same. Countries have been taking precautings like PCR reports being mandatory before travel which is good enough. If social distancing is ensured it should not be a problem. Also this virus is not a short term visitor from the looks of it. So might as well start learning to safely live with it.

Sam Siddiqui

comment 0

Yes

Arulmani

comment 0

Y not. It should be start with safety guidelines

CONS

Rob

comment 2

I don't think it is safe yet

Pratikshya

comment 0

It will only augment the spread of the virus.

sam

comment 0

I don't think it is safe yet, to start flights.

Anindita

comment 0

An aircraft is never sterilized however you may try...therefore it always carries the virus. Social distancing cannot be maintained even if the middle seat is left empty. It is better not to travel.